Aquarellum Junior In The Park
With a couple drops of paint, all children will be able to create true masterpieces!
Peacocks, owls, hummingbirds and butterflies… Imagine you are in a big beautiful park, surrounded by sumptuous animals! Thanks to your Aquarellum palette, have fun adding all the colours of the rainbow to this beautiful scenery.
Each highly-detailed image is embossed with an invisible wax outline which magically redirects the colours and keeps the outlines crisp and clean. Use the included paintbrush to apply the nine high-quality watercolour inks to the luxury vellum paper. The kit even includes a palette, water dropper and colour mixing guide to help you create your own beautiful shades and gradients.
Aquarellum painting kits educate children in the art of painting by understanding how to mix colours while developing their imagination, patience and concentration.
A fabulous gift for any creative child and suitable from 7 years old upwards. Box size: 20 by 27 by 3 cm.
Aquarellum Junior In The Park 668 gift set for children 6 years old up.
- Art gift set for children
- 4 pictures - owl, peacock, butterflies and birds
- Fantastic results every time
- Unique wax based outline to guide paint
- Outline not visible when painting completed
- Quality, non-toxic and washable watercolour paints
- Colour mixing chart teaches children about colour composition
- Comes with dropper, mixing palette and quality paintbrush
- Way superior to typical kids painting by numbers sets
- Appeals to boys and girls
- Great for decorating bedrooms and playrooms
- Each picture measures 18 by 25cms, box dimensions 20 by 27 by 3 approximately
- Part of Crafts4Kids painting by numbers for kids range