With an emphasis on cheerful artwork and contemporary design from well-known and award-winning children’s book illustrators, the collection from eeBoo is perfect for encouraging creativity and making learning fun!
Monika Forsberg has illustrated many of the much sought after eeBoo 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles, so we thought we would share a few interesting facts about her…
- Monika was born and raised in Luleå, a coastal town in Swedish Lapland but now lives in London.
- She finds inspiration for her flower drawings by walking down the road and looking at everyone’s gardens!
- Her work has been described as playful technicolor fantasies – the designs are full of colour and detail that capture imaginations young and old.
- Monika’s favorite colors are green, brown, and pink...but equally loves beige, yellow, and blue...and the list goes on…it’s so hard to choose!
- She has a very colourful Instagram page (@monika_forsberg) – here you can feast your eyes on lots of brilliant drawings and concepts…keep your eyes peeled, you could be looking at the next eeBoo puzzle in the making!
Click here to shop all of the beautifully illustrated eeBoo puzzles, games and arts & crafts...