NEW to Crafts4Kids is the adorable Maileg range - a charming brand of toys that merges modern Scandinavian design with storybook whimsy and meticulous attention to detail.
Maileg (pronounced My’lye) help children explore the pure and simple wonder of imagination. Loved for their heartwarming personalities, Maileg toys show playfulness and charm in every last detail. It's a timeless world filled with beautiful accessories and settings to be collected, cherished and shared with friends and family for generations.
Maileg is a world in which matchboxes can be beds for mice; princesses make perfect teatime companions; and adventures can be found on a friendly forest walk. It is a world where cats and mice are friends.
The Maileg range is not only super cute but also super sustainable in many different ways:
- The REACH chemical standard must be followed by all production partners.
- Their products are shipped by sea and rarely use air freight to reduce CO2 emissions.
- They mainly use recycled or FSC-certified cardboard and paper for packaging the products.
- Polybags are only used when necessary, ie. to avoid dust or moisture.
- They reuse the export cartons, e.g. by repackaging them when they send orders to dealers.
- They work towards the exchange of all information to and from customers and partners digitally and thereby annually save large amounts of paper.
- Most soft toys are stuffed with recycled stuffing.
- They focus on reusing fabric and accessories before new fabric is produced.
- Wooden toys are made from FSC approved wood.
Check out the full Maileg range at Crafts4Kids...