October Half Term Crafty Inspiration!
Now we're into October and the kids have (hopefully) been back at school a little while, October half term will be on us very soon! Kids will be tired after around seven weeks of schooling after months off and here at Crafts4Kids we have a few suggestions for crafty activities for some chilled out quiet time at home.
- Djeco's brilliant range of papercrafts and origami - make lions or paper chains, origami animals or faces, paper sculptures or jewellery; the possibilities are endless!
- Clockwork Soldier's fab collection of puppet crafts and models - choose from a pet hospital, unicorn puppets or set up your own game of mini golf!
- Jewellery making is a gorgeous creative activity to while away a few hours making beautiful things - we just love Djeco's range of make your own jewellery kits, especially the new Headbands set.
- Foil and Scratch Art is another great favourite craft activity for kids - beautiful eye catching illustrations, especially the Djeco Foil Art Collection, result in works of art which deserve to be displayed. Our favourites are the new Janod scratch art collection and the Scratch Magic sets from Avenir.
- If sewing and knitting are favourite activities of your children, take a look at the stunning collection of sewing, knitting, needle felting and crochet kits by the Crafty Kit Company - we love the new Rainbow Crochet Kit and the Nordic Gnomes needle felting kit is just perfect to make gorgeous festive decorations.
Don't forget to take a peek at our crafty Halloween category for some spooky inspiration to get in the mood for some freaky fun!