Buttonbag Crochet Kit
This Buttonbag Crochet Kit introduces children to the ancient craft of crochet - think of it like knitting - but with just one needle! Start with the easy-peasy crochet bracelets and learn all the basic stitches and the terminology. Packed in a gorgeous vintage suitcase the step by step clear instructions takes children through a series of projects at their own speed increasing in difficulty.
Learning all the basic techniques through these projects children will gain the confidence to go on to more challenging projects. Projects are simple friendship bracelets, making a small bag, a hat and cute crochet monsters!
Included in the pretty storage suitcase are the yarn, 2 bamboo crochet hooks, plastic needle, googly eyes, scissors, tape-measure, toy stuffing full colour instructions and patterns.
The Buttonbag sturdy cardboard suitcase measures 18 by 25 by 8.5cms.
Buttonbag Crochet Kit for children age 8 years old up
- Perfect learn to crochet gift
- Packed with double knit acrylic yarn
- Full crocheting set including two bamboo crochet hooks, a plastic sewing needle, a pair of scissors, a tape measure, googly eyes, and toy stuffing
- Suitcase sewing box 18 by 25 by 8.5cms
- Easy-to-use patterns and project instructions
- Includes some of the favourite Buttonbag learn to sew projects for children