Buttonbag Cross Stitch Kit
The Buttonbag Cross Stitch Kit is an ideal way to introduce children to the craft of cross stitch.
Packed in a gorgeous vintage-style suitcase this beginners cross stitch set contains everything needed to make at least eight cross stitch projects. The patterns are easy to use or use grid paper to create your own designs and create a pencil case, bookmark and other fun projects.
Open the spotty case and find 7 different coloured embroidery threads, full colour instructions which you can follow 8 different design projects or create your own!, Also included are needles, tape measure, scissors, felt and Aida fabric that is suitable for children (larger holes!)
An ideal creative gift designed for children that develops concentration and manual dexterity. For children 6 years old upwards.
Buttonbag Cross Stitch Kit 5060304350459 for children 6 years old upwards.
- Children's cross stitch kit from award winning Buttonbag
- Lovely vintage style suitcase for keeping supplies and projects on the go safe and tidy
- Suitcase dimensions 18 x 25 x 8.5cms
- Enough thread, felt and fabric for several suggested projects and more left over to try some more
- 7 coloured embroidery threads, Aida fabric
- Scissors, tape measure, felt and needle kit included
- Teaches children the basics of cross stitch