- Home /
- Thames & Kosmos Science Kit - Volcanoes and Earthquakes
Earth is constantly changing. Massive pieces of its outer layer are slowly sliding under, over, away from, or past each other. Earthquakes shake the continents and oceans, and volcanoes spew out the molten insides of our planet. By studying these awe-inspiring and devastating natural phenomena, you can learn more about the inner workings of Earth.
Build and erupt a model volcano with plaster-based “lava” that hardens after each eruption. The volcano can be erupted multiple times, and the volcanic cone builds up with each eruption, like a real volcano.
Learn about the different types of volcanoes.
Build a working seismograph, and fake some ‘quakes to see for yourself how scientists measure earthquake forces.
Discover plate tectonics, and see how volcanoes and earthquakes are caused by the constant movement of the planet’s parts. Assemble a plate tectonics puzzle and a geological globe.
Play a volcano quiz game to learn about well-known volcanoes.
A full-colour, 48-page experiment manual is included.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Thames and Kosmos Volcanoes and Earthquakes Science Kit 665081 children aged 10 years+
- Learn the science volcanoes and earthquakes
- Learn why earthquakes occur
- Erupt a volcano with hardening lava
- Includes volcano, seismograph and globe
- One of the award winning Thames & Kosmos Kids Science kits range
- Ideal educational gift for children interested in science
- 48 page, full colour instruction manual
Thames and Kosmos Science Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts Age 10 Years Up, Gifts for Teenagers
Award Winning Toys
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.