Aquarellum Giant Poster Peacock
Enjoy a relaxing and creative moment with this giant poster, its watercolour inks and gold paint. A beautiful landscape will be brought to life with the rich detailing in the peacocks tail. You can either mix the different inks together using the colour mixing chart to create new shades, or with the gold paint to create nacred colours.
Measuring 65 x 50 cm the Aquarellum Giant Poster collection is suitable for children aged 8 years + and adults. Create a giant aquarellum with 9 watercolour inks and gold acrylic paints. Full instructions included in English and a colour chart to help you mix the perfect shade you want.
Aquarellum Giant Poster - Peacock 6805
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- A giant format to litteraly dive into your art and that can be painted alone, or with family and friends
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- Made in France
This range is manufactured in France and eco-designed to allow all ages to have fun all the while respecting the environment and future generations. Here are the eco-friendly measures that were carried out to develop this range:
- Paint jars made of 100% recycled PET (100% recyclable)
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% or recycled material (100% recyclable)
- A cardboard box made of 100% recycled material FSC certified
- FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France