- Home /
- Djeco Weaving with Wool - Rose Coloured Glasses
Djeco's Weaving with Wool is a complete craft kit for beginners that invites children to weave colours and patterns to enhance the beautiful pictures.
Children punch holes into the illustrated board and then install their wrap yarn. Once the ‘loom’ is ready they can start to weave the illustration to complete it.
Suitable for children age 8-14 years, this would make a beautiful gift for any arty kid!
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Weaving with Wool - Rose Tinted Glasses by Djeco DJ09832 for children 8 - 14 years
- Contains a picture to complete, 3 hanks of coloured wool, cotton, 2 needles, hole punch, thimble, needle threader and instructions.
- Excellent for fine motor development and creative patterning.
- Designed by Julie Morstad
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Box measures 21cm x 23.5cm x 3cm and sturdy enough to store the embroidery project to return to another day.
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up, Gifts for Teenagers
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.