Debbie Ethnic is one of the brilliant 'Dress Your Doll' outfits for children to make beautiful clothes for their fashion dolls or to model on the DressYourDoll mannequin.
This dolls outfit is a level 1 kit that is really easy to sew just requiring a steady hand to cut out the pre-printed pattern and to sew along the marked lines in basic running stitch.
Made of unique, non-fray, stretchy fabric that is super easy to work with this is a great sewing kit gift idea for children and will be especially loved by girls who love their fashion dolls.
The Debbie Ethnic dolls outfit sewing kit makes a skirt, top, jacket and scarf. Suggested for children 7 years old upwards. Young children who are learning to sew will need support.
Images show a step by step guide on how to sew the Debbie outfit (in Debbie Flower material though!)
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Dress Your Doll Debbie Ethnic S113-0105 for children 7 years old up
- Level 1 beginners sewing kit
- Makes a skirt, jacket, scarf and top
- Blues with ethnic print
- Make a fashion dolls outfit
- Unique easy to work with material
- Non-fray, stretchy material; no hemming needed!
- Eco-friendly fabric made of recycled bottles
- Durable and great way to grow a dolls outfit collection
- Great way to teach children to sew
- Young children with no sewing skill will need assistance
- Sewing materials (needle, thread; etc.) not included
- One of Crafts4Kids fashion design toys range
Dress Your Doll Sewing Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Level 1 Extremely Easy 7yrs +
Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up
Eco Friendly Toys
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.