- Home /
- Djeco Silk Scarf Painting, Peacock
Beautiful art activity for older girls, Djeco Silk Painting is a new and engaging art project with outstanding results.
Using the unfolded box as a frame, you pin out the scarf to the frame to hold it securely in place. The pre-printed illustrations on the scarf keep the paint within the lines ensuring a neat, perfect finish. The included inks are all that is need to followed the detailed step by step instruction booklet to paint in the design. Simply dry the scarf using a hair drier and voil - a beautiful hand painted scarf to wear.
Djeco recommend for children aged 7 - 13 years due to the intricate nature of this older children's art project.
Also available in Butterflies (shown in the others images showing the contents
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Djeco Silk Painting, Peacock DJ09850 for children aged 7-13 yrs
- Stretch out the silk over the frame, then you delicately add the colours with the paintbrush.
- The pre-printed contours keep the inks from running
- Dry the ink with a hair dryer, and then you can wear your work of art around your neck
- 1 delicate paintbrush
- Includes 40 pins
- 5 bottles of heat fixing coloured inks: pink, blue, pale blue, royal blue and, green
- The one silk sheet measures out to 83 x 24 cm
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up, Gifts for Teenagers
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 21-Nov-2016 Service:
Service rating : Fantastic products, great prices and a fantastic service. I keep coming back to crafts4kids as the product range is superb. Products always arrive quickly and in perfect condition. Perfect 👌🏼
Product : Bought as a gift, looks fantastic.
Read more reviews on Feefo