Budding fashion designers and fashion doll lovers can get sewing this stunning Betty Phoenix dress and co-ordinating coat outfit from the Dress Your Doll range by Roos Productions.
A fun way to build a clothes collection for fashion dolls (such as Barbies) the pattern is printed onto unique non-fraying, stretchy fabric that is super easy to work- simply cut out and sew!
Betty Phoenix is a level 2 kit which is easy to sew but will require some small stitches so some very basic sewing skill is useful (but not essential if an adult is nearby to assist).
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Betty Phoenix S213-1001 DressYourDoll Outfit suggested from age 7 years.
- Level 2 beginners sewing kit
- Sew a dress and co-ordinating coat
- Stunning colours and Phoenix print
- Sized to fit fashion dolls such as Barbies
- Non-fray, stretchy material; no hemming needed!
- Eco-friendly fabric made from recycled bottles
- Perfect way to grow a dolls outfit collection
- Ideal way to teach children to sew
- Ideal for younger children with basic sewing skill or none with adult input
- Sewing materials (needle, thread; etc.) not included
- Great gift idea for girls
- One of Crafts4Kids fashion designer toys range
Do these make great sewing gifts for girls? If you would recommend Dress Your Doll please add a review.
Dress Your Doll Sewing Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Level 2 Easy 7yrs +
Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up
Eco Friendly Toys
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.