Build Your Own Wooden Birdhouse
Children love building bird boxes and the Melissa & Doug Build Your Own Wooden Birdhouse is a great way to encourage children to learn about our feathered friends.
A great joint project to work on with a child, simply screw together the easy to assemble wooden pieces, decorate and choose a suitable place for the completed home-tweet-home!
The Melissa and Doug Build Your Own Wooden Birdhouse comes with wooden panels, screws, 4 pots of paint in natural colours and a brush, The front wooden panel includes a pre-printed leaf pattern. For children 5 years old upwards. Package dimensions 32 by 19 by 4cms.
Melissa & Doug Build Your Own Wooden Birdhouse 13101 for children aged 5 years upwards.
- Build your own bird box kit
- Easy to assemble wooden panels with screws included
- Includes natural colours of paint and paint brush
- Makes a great individual or joint project depending on age
- Encourages an interest in birds
- Allows children to be proud of something they've made themselves
- Package dimensions 32 by 19 by 4cms
- Part of Crafts4Kids painting kits range