Eeboo Geographical Terms 100 piece puzzle
Beautifully illustrated 100 piece floor puzzle for young children featuring geographical terms. Lots of detailing showing mountains, rivers, beaches and much more!
eeBoo’s Geographical Terms 100 piece puzzle is the best way to learn about geographical terms! This substantial floor-sized puzzle teaches kids over 80 terms used every day for describing bayous, coves, spits, buttes, mesas, passes, gulches and so much more. Illustrated by Saxton Freymann
Detailed and clear graphics provide a definition of each term. Giant puzzle measuring 47 x 69 cm
Eeboo Geographical Terms 100 piece floor puzzle for children 5 years and above
- Puzzle size when finished: 27" x 18"
- 100 piece puzzle
- For ages 5 and up
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based inks.
- Includes geographical glossary
- Educational puzzle for all ages
- Box Size: 13” x 9” x 2”
- Illustrated by Saxton Freymann