Children can learn all about electricity and how electronic devices work through constructing their own circuits with the Electronics Learning Circuits science kit from award winning Thames and Kosmos.
Using innovative brightly coloured snap-together blocks and easy to follow assembly diagrams, children can safely and easily construct functional circuits using the really informative 64-page, full-colour experiment manual as a guide.
Learning electronics becomes top fun with 70 circuit building experiments to complete such as making an alternating blinker, a police siren, an ambulance siren, an alarm system, a light detector, a conductivity tester, a rain warning system, a timer, and logic circuits.
Thames and Kosmos recommend forï¾ children 8 yearsï¾ old upwards with adult input and this makes a great Science Kit gift for children showing interest in this subject.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Electronics Learning Circuits 615819 for children 8 years old upwards
- Comprehensive electronics set for children
- From Award Winning Thames & Kosmos range
- Do experiments at home and build a strong knowledge foundation
- 70 fun experiments to do
- 64 page, full colour experiment manual with clear explanations
- Thorough safety advice included
- Innovative snap together blocks for building circuits
- Adult supervision required
- Great gift idea for children interested by science
Thames and Kosmos Science Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up, Gifts for Teenagers
Award Winning Toys
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs, Parental Guidance Advised
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.