Little Active Kids Ltd (Crafts4Kids. LittleSkiers, LittleSurfers) constantly review and take steps to reduce our impact on the environment.
- The key points that we currently do to achieve this are:
- In our warehouse, office and shop we have recycling points throughout enabling us to recycle all paper, card, used food containers and plastics.
- Our cardboard waste is separated from general waste and taken to a specialist recycling company.
- Our warehouse and office lighting are LED and powered by motion sensors, meaning as soon as someone leaves an area the lights power off.
- PC’s, monitors and other electrical items are switched off at night.
- Our stock is delivered to us in cardboard boxes and we reuse these as our packaging wherever possible – look out for our stickers showing we have reused a box!
- 75% of our plastic mailing bags are made from 100% recycled material sourced from pre-consumer plastic waste. These bags can be recycled too and we are currently working towards 100%.
We are actively sourcing and promoting product ranges that place sustainability as a priority. These products are currently highlighted with an "eco" badge and we are uploading each brands sustainability statement onto their brand page. We are working towards greater visibility on our website for eco friendly toys to make them easy to find. So watch this space!