Buttonbag First Sewing Kit Hippo
A first sewing kit for children to make their very own felt hippo. Perfect for little fingers, this bright hippo is great for introducing sewing to the very young
The Buttonbag First Sewing Kit Felt Hippo is designed for very young children as a starter sewing project. This kit makes a large hippo soft toy (which will look lovely snuggled on a bed too!) that will be owned with extra pride being home made!
There are 2 soft, thick felt pieces to sew together guided by the pre-punched holes that are easy for little fingers to thread through using the safety needle provided. Select a coloured embroidery thread - there are six colours to choose from in each kit - thread the plastic safety needle and sew around the edges.
This Buttonbag Sewing Kit comes with instructions and is a great way to introduce basic running stitch to children from 4 years old.
Buttonbag Hippo toy making kit for children 4 years old upwards.
- Ideal children’s starter sewing project kit
- Sew and stuff an hippo toy
- Pre-cut felt pieces with pre-punched holes to guide sewing
- Thread, safety needle, stick-on eyes and stuffing included
- Develops hand-eye co-ordination and introduces running stitch