Janod Doctor's Suitcase
Doctor's suitcase with 10 wooden accessories for little ones who love to play at doctors - suitable from 3 years
Children enjoy playing at doctors and what better for imaginary role play than their very own doctor's suitcase. Beautifully presented, the bag has everything needed to make dolls and teddies better.
The wooden accessories are all contained in a leather-look bag to look the part and there are 10 in total, including a stethoscope, thermometer, a hammer to check reflexes, an otoscope to check the ears, a bandage roll and more. Consultation over, children can issue a prescription to send the patient on their way with something to make them feel well again!
Dressing up and role play plays an important role in young children's development. It encourages adventure, sparks imagination and improves communication and language whilst playing alone, with siblings or friends.
Janod Doctor's Suitcase 06513, suitable for 3-8 years
- 10 wooden accessories - syrings, reflex hammer, disinfectant, stethoscope, otoscope, thermometer, tongue depressor, prescription notebook, pencil, bandage roll
- Chunky sized for little hands
- Contained in a red leather-look bag with zip fastening and handles, measures 25 x 17 x 9cm
- perfect for role play and imaginative play
- PAL award winner - toy industry recognition programme