My First Jewellery Making Kit by Pipkits
The "My First Jewellery Making Kit" contains everything you need to make three cord necklaces and three matching stretchy bracelets in a girls favorite colours, pink and purple. All contained in a gorgeous keepsake can.
The Pipkits jewellery making kits are designed especially for children to make jewellery that is both fun and simple to make and gorgeous to wear. Great to "make and share" with friends.
Everything you need is contained in the kit and the beads and findings are of a high quality.
Included is a full colour instruction booklet with photographs that is easy for children to follow and make the bracelet and necklaces by themselves.
Included are coloured stone beads, silver plated and glass beads, silver plated Pipkits charm with cord necklaces and stretch beading elastic.
Aimed at children aged 5 years and over, no tools are required. Adult supervision is recommended for children under 14 years old. All the Pipkits conform to CE standards.
Pipkits My First Jewellery Making Kit 7000 14 01 for children 5 years +
- Everything you need to make 3 cord necklaces and 3 matching stretch beaded bracelets with charm
- Designed to "make and share" with friends
- Included are high quality coloured and clear beads, silver beads, silver plated charms, cord and stretchy elastic.
- Housed in a reusable card box 8cm x 12cm
- Easy to follow instructions with photos
- Great jewellery making kit for younger children
- All Pipkits and products conform to CE standards