- Home /
- Red ToolBox Sprouter Kit
The Red Toolbox Junior Sprouter Kit is a new addition to their range of woodworking projects for children to do under adult guidance and is great as a fun, joint project.
Suitable from 4 years, with just a hammer and glue, young children can build their own sprouter kit to grow avocados and other foods in a special kit. When the plant gets too big, transplant it to a bigger container or garden and start with another avocado seed and grow some more! Decorate with the colourful stickers to customise the sprouter.
A great kit that is ideal for children who are new to woodwork, interested in where food comes from and will give its maker a real sense of achievement.
Average build time is 30 minutes
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Red Toolbox Junior Sprouter Kit JK007 from 4 years old
- wood-and-screw building kit to make a sprouter kit
- encourages fine motor skills, logic, parent-child bonding
- 13 x 11 x 12.7cm completed size
- pieces are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- follow clear directions and screw pieces together easily
- detailed instructions included
- Hammer and glue required, not included
- durable wood components
Red Toolbox Woodworking Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts 5 Year Old Up, Gifts 6 Years Old Up
Eco Friendly Toys
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.