- Browse a huge range of Easy Sewing Projects and Sewing for Beginners Kits for kids from Buttonbag, Clara Creates, Klutz and Dress Your Doll at Crafts4Kids
- Knitting for kids and knitting for beginners kits available at Crafts4kids, online retailer of art and crafts for kids, sewing kits for kids, Djeco toys and traditional games from leading brands including Djeco, Buttonbag, Moulin Roty, Clara, Klutz and Melissa and Doug.
- Dress Your Doll. kids fashion design and fashion design games available online at crafts4kids. For fashion design for kids from leading brands Djeco, Dress Your Doll, Seedling and Buttonbag shop online at crafts4kids
- Jewellery making for kids for girls including Pipkits jewellery sets online at crafts4kids. Djeco beads and jewellery making for kids available at crafts4kids including Djeco, Pipkits. Seedling, Creativity for Kids and Alex Toys.
- Learn to crochet kits - perfect presents for 6 year old girls and older available online at Crafts4kids, retailer of childrens toys, crafts and gifts available from leading brands including Buttonbag, Dress Your Doll, Clara, Seedling and Pippin Jewellery Making Kits.
- Childrens Cross Stitch kits at Crafts4Kids. Kids Cross Stitch kits from leading brands Buttonbag, Avenue Mandarin, Dress Your Doll and Seedling.
- Needle Felting Kits - beginner and experienced kits to make £D unicorns, birds even a Dachshund ! Shop the range now at Crafts4Kids
Sewing Kits for Kids | Knitting For Beginners
Sewing Kits for Kids are some of Crafts4Kids best selling gifts for children and we offer a large range of both contemporary and traditional children's sewing kits and knitting for beginners. From unique brands such as the Dress Your Doll sewing kits with patterns to sew outfits for fashion dolls such as Barbies, the delightful British company Clara Creates - soft toys that have an animal and seaside theme, Clara Animal Sewing Kits and of course the lovely Buttonbag sewing and knitting kits for children (the Buttonbag Knitting Kit is a best seller!). Children's sewing projects that start at the most basic for toddlers and increasing in complexity to challenge teenagers. Why not Learn to Crochet or look at our Jewellery Making for Kids kits for a slightly different craft gift to give.