The Crafty Kit Co Rainbow Of Hope Needle Felting
A beautiful rainbow - an enduring symbol of good things to come, hope and love.
Now you can craft your way to happiness with your own needle felt rainbow! The kit comes with everything you need, including the bamboo embroidery hoop and a needle and thread to finish off your work neatly on the back.
This kit is ideal for beginners. With step-by-step instructions and clear photographs you'll be shown exactly how to create your rainbow using the materials in the kit.
Perfect for making yourself, or as a lovely boxed gift. Why not include a gift note? We'll print your message to your loved one and include it in their parcel. What better way to let someone know that you're thinking of them?
The Crafty Kit Co Rainbow Of Hope Needle Felting CKC-NF-168 Suitable for children aged 10 years+
- Suitable for beginners
- Recommended for age 10+
- B1G1 - your purchase enables us to support global charities
- Approximately 2 hours of crafting enjoyment
- Designed and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
- Your Rainbow of Hope Needle Felting Kit contains: 100% Wool, Felting needles, Foam to work on, Bamboo embroidery hoop, Needle and thread, White felt, Full colour instructions.
- Finished size approximately 15cm
- Warning: This kit contains sharp needles.
- Adult supervision required.