Top 100 Gifts for Girls
Maileg, a charming brand of toys that merge modern Scandinavian design with storybook whimsy and meticulous attention to detail. Maileg is a world in which matchboxes can be beds for mice; princesses make perfect teatime companions; and adventures can be found on a friendly forest walk. It is a world where cats and mice are friends. Maileg is a world of childhood imagination - and this is a world we all value.
Maileg (pronounced My’lye) is a brand of charming Danish-designed toys created to inspire our children’s favourite playtime stories. By bringing storybook whimsy to everyday moments, Maileg toys help children explore the pure and simple wonder of imagination. Beloved for their heartwarming personalities, Maileg toys show playfulness and charm in every last detail. Theirs is a timeless world filled with beautiful accessories and settings to be collected, cherished and shared with friends and family for generations.
Maileg's Sustainability Statement
- REACH chemical standard must be followed by all production partners.
- Our products are shipped by sea. We rarely use air freight to reduce CO2 emissions.
- We mainly use recycled or FSC-certified cardboard and paper for packaging our products.
- Polybags are only used when necessary, ie. to avoid dust or moisture.
- We reuse the export cartons, e.g. by repackaging them when we send orders to our dealers.
- Also, we work towards the exchange of all information to and from our customers and partners is done digitally and thereby annually save large amounts of paper.
- Most soft toys are stuffed with recycled stuffing.
- We focus on using fabric and accessories before new fabric are produced.
- Wooden toys are made from FSC approved wood.