This Djeco wooden stacking puzzle for children from 18 months of age is solid, colourful and tactile making it appealing to very young children.
The simple progressive stacking puzzle features a wooden base with 1, 2, 3 and 4 pegs. Children assemble and stack the 1, 2, 3 and 4 sided shapes - circle, semi circle, triangle and square - in pairs.
The Djeco Wooden Puzzle 1234 Basic is beautifully designed and the perfect size for little hands. Inspired by Montessori pedagogy, it helps to develop hand to eye co-ordination, shape recognition, fine motor, and manual dexterity in very young children.
Box Dimensions 29.5cm x 8cm x 5cm
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Djeco Toddler Wooden Puzzle 1234 Basic DJ06203 for children from age 18 months.
- Wooden puzzle to stack in pairs
- 8 solid wooden pieces to lift out and play with
- Colourful, solid and tactile
- Excellent first puzzle for toddlers
- Puzzle dimensions 29 by 7.5 by 5cms
- Part of Crafts4Kids toddler toys range
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
2 - 24 pieces (1 - 3yrs)
Gifts 1 Years Old, Gifts 2 years Old Up
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
- We think you'll like these too
- Recently Viewed