Dress Your Doll Twiggy Mondrian Dolls Clothes Kit
Get your doll ready for a fun day out in this stunning Twiggy Mondrian Dress set from the Dress Your Doll range by Roos Productions.
A fun way for children to learn to sew and make clothes for their fashion dolls (such as Barbies) at the same time, the pattern is printed onto unique non-fraying, stretchy fabric that is super easy to work- simply cut out and sew!
Twiggy Mondrian is a level 2 kit which is easy to sew but will require some small stitches so some very basic sewing skill is useful (but not essential if an adult is nearby to assist).
Images show a step by step guide on how to sew the Twiggy range of dresses (showing Forget-Me-Not!)
Twiggy Mondrian 0164650 Dress Your Doll Outfit suggested from age 8 years old.
- Level 2 beginners sewing kit
- Sew a pretty day dress, scarf and matching bag
- Classic Mondrain block colour design
- Sized to fit fashion dolls such as Barbies
- Non-fray, stretchy material; no hemming needed!
- Eco-friendly fabric made from recycled bottles
- Perfect way to grow a dolls outfit collection
- Ideal way to teach children to sew
- Ideal for younger children with basic sewing skill or none with adult input
- Sewing materials (needle, thread; etc.) not included
- Great gift idea for girls
- One of Crafts4Kids fashion design toys range