Get your doll ready for a fun day out in this stunning Twiggy Mondrian Dress set from the Dress Your Doll range by Roos Productions.
A fun way for children to learn to sew and make clothes for their fashion dolls (such as Barbies) at the same time, the pattern is printed onto unique non-fraying, stretchy fabric that is super easy to work- simply cut out and sew!
Twiggy Mondrian is a level 2 kit which is easy to sew but will require some small stitches so some very basic sewing skill is useful (but not essential if an adult is nearby to assist).
Images show a step by step guide on how to sew the Twiggy range of dresses (showing Forget-Me-Not!)
See our full range of Dress Your Doll Outfitsï¾
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Twiggy Mondrian S210-0305Â DressYourDoll Outfit suggested from age 7 years old.
- Level 2 beginners sewing kit
- Sew a pretty day dress, scarf and matching bag
- Classic Mondrain block colour design
- Sized to fit fashion dolls such as Barbies
- Non-fray, stretchy material; no hemming needed!
- Eco-friendly fabric made from recycled bottles
- Perfect way to grow a dolls outfit collection
- Ideal way to teach children to sew
- Ideal for younger children with basic sewing skill or none with adult input
- Sewing materials (needle, thread; etc.) not included
- Great gift idea for girls
- One of Crafts4Kids fashion design toys range
Do these make great sewing gifts for girls?Â If you would recommend Dress Your Doll please add a review.
Dress Your Doll Sewing Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Level 2 Easy 7yrs +
Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up, Gifts Age 10 Years Up
Eco Friendly Toys
- Size Guide
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 28-Oct-2014 Service:
Service rating : Although I asked a question via the comments board and never got a reply.
Product : Very pretty and simple sewing skills, so easy for my daughter.
Thank you for your feedback, it has helped us identify a problem on a particular contact form where I did not receive the email. Greatly appreciated :)
Tess Bradshaw, Crafts4Kids
Read more reviews on Feefo