Sentosphere Make Your Own Jewellery Boxes
Create two beautiful jewellery boxes with colourful diamonds of different shapes and sizes.
This arts & crafts technique is similar to Pixel Art and you simply use the special pen that is included which will help you pick up each diamond to transfer it onto the adhesive canvas. Each square has a letter that corresponds to a diamond colour so it is very easy to follow the cinstructions in order to create the patterns.
Then stick your design on top of the provided white boxes.
Suitable for children aged 8 years and up
Sentosphere Boites à Bijoux - 3249
- 2 printed and adhesive canvases (13,2 x 13,2 cm)
- 2 boxes (on which to stick the canvases)
- Thousands of mini diamonds of different colours
- 1 small tray to organise the diamonds
- 1 tool to pick up the diamonds
- 1 gel sheet to make the tool sticky to pick up diamonds
- 1 set of instructions