Aquarellum Junior Aquarium
The Junior Aquarellum Aquarium comes with four paintings of types of 'under the sea' to complete; all of fish.
Far superior to the typical paint by numbers for kids, each Aquarellum junior art board has a pre-printed picture with faint guide lines created via a wax mask on top of high quality watercolour vellum paper.
The wax acts as a barrier when children are painting making their artwork neat while the vellum paper soaks up the liquid paint making the vivid colours seem to appear as if by magic. The liquid paint can be applied repeatedly to the area in question until the results are just perfect.
Each of these childrens painting sets comes with high quality, washable liquid watercolour paints, a dropper and palette, a colour mixing chart and a quality paintbrush plus full instructions. A fabulous gift for any creative child and suitable from 6 years oldï¾ upwards. Box size: 20 by 27 by 3 cm.
|Brand||Aquarellum Art Sets|
|Suggested Age||Gifts 5 Year Old Up, Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up|
|Short Description||Paint by numbers with a difference - the wax barrier prevents the colours bleeding over the lines!|
Aquarellum Junior Aquarium 670 lift set for children 6 years old up.
- Art gift set for children
- 4 pictures of different fish to complete
- Fantastic results everytime
- Unique wax based outline to guide paint
- Outline not visible when painting completed
- Quality, non-toxic and washable watercolour paints
- Colour mixing chart teaches children about colour composition
- Comes with dropper, mixing palette and quality paintbrush
- Way superior to typical kids painting by numbers sets
- Appeals to boys and girls
- Great for decorating bedrooms and playrooms
- Each picture measures 18 by 25cms, box dimensions 20 by 27 by 3 approximately