Gifts for 12 year olds
Children aged 12 years and upwards can seem mature but they often revert back to childish behaviour. This is the fun element that can be tapped into, especially at Christmas and so traditional games that involve grandparents are a lovely way for children to be children and have fun.
Browse our collection of traditional board games for family fun at Christmas. We particularly like the Djeco range who have updated favourite family games with a contemporary twist.
Our other top 10 suggestions for pre-teen and teens are
- Djeco Lovely Paper stationery– a firm favourite with high school girls
- Geek & Co Neon writer – jazz up a bedroom by writing your name in lights
- Suncatchers Stained Glass Kit – make your own stained glass & colour your room in sunshine!
- Make your own perfumes or bath foam and soaps – Perfume Workshop
- Design your own superhero movie - direct an animated blockbuster movie & film the whole thing on your smart phone!
- Djeco Magicam – amaze the family with these clever magic tricks
- Make your own bath bombs - Mini Bath Bomb Making Kit
- Thames & Kosmos - Crystal Nightlight looks great in bedrooms
- Make Your Own Slime – everything you need to make slime!
- Paint a silk scarf – Djeco silk painting kits