Sand Art from French company SentoSphère. This range is designed for young children, 4-8 years old, who can create beautiful pictures without mess.
Perfect for developing manual dexterity, creativity and a sense of colour.
Sentosphere's Sustainability Statement
Manufacturing in France, all the while respecting the environment and maintaining affordable prices is actually possible!
The entire Sentosphere team is very concerned with environmental issues. It has always been our goal to find sustainable solutions to improve our manufacturing process:
- All our boxes are made of 100% recycled cardboard and are FSC* certified.
- All the papers we use are Imprim’vert** certified.
- All the paint pots we use are made of 100% recycled plastic.
- All the plastic wedges we use are made of 70% recycled material, and are 100% recyclable.
- We actively fight against overwrapping and make all our packagings are as compacted as possible.
- Our factories recycle all their waste and manufacture compact products. 80% of the raw materials used come from less than 400 km away.
We will do anything that is in our power to continue improving our commitment to the planet and future generations by finding alternative, more sustainable manufacturing solutions.