Thames & Kosmos Intro to Gears
Intro to Gears is a fun and engaging way to explore the many amazing things gears can do.
With many big and small gears, kids can learn about gear ratios, gear trains, transmissions, power, and torque.
The full-color, step-by-step manual explains to parents and adult supervisors how to build the models and how information can be presented to kids.
By sharing simple engineering concepts with children, parents, teachers, and caregivers can lay the groundwork for strong STEM-related skills and comprehension at an early age.
Model building helps develop fine motor skills, mechanical engineering skills, visual-spatial skills, and reasoning and concept development skills. The modular building pieces in this kit are compatible with other Thames & Kosmos Kids First early engineering kits so kids can use their imaginations to create and build whatever they dream up.
Thames & Kosmos Intro to Gears 567018
- Introductory mechanical engineering kit for ages three and up
- Build four awesome geared machines
- Large, durable plastic parts are perfect for small hands and safe to use
- Building pieces and are compatible with components from other Kids First early engineering kits
- Full-colour, eight-page manual includes clear and detailed step-by-step assembly instructions
- Unique and engaging way to introduce simple engineering concepts to young children
- Develops fine motor skills, mechanical engineering skills, visual-spatial skills, and reasoning and concept development skills
- Endless possibilities for open-ended creative play
We despatch all orders within 24 hours - simply choose your delivery speed at checkout ....
|Service||Price||Estimated Delivery Time Frame|
|Second Class||£3.95||2 - 5 working days|
|First Class||£4.95||1 - 2 working days|
|Express (UK mainland)||£7.99||Next working day if ordered before 12noon|
|Express (Highland & Islands, Channel Islands)||£12.99||Next working day if ordered before 12noon|
Express is a "Next Working Day" service and delivery is only on weekdays (not bank holidays) and your order must be received before 12 noon for it to be despatched on a next working day service. Any special deliveries ordered on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on a Tuesday.
Click here for International deliveries
Returns & Exchanges
We operate a no–quibble returns policy and if you return an item within 30 days of receipt, we’ll refund you back the amount you paid for the item.
Simply notify us of your return or exchange requirements, please ensure your parcel is back to us within 30 days or 14 days for any sale items. We will refund you within 48 hours of receipt of your parcel and email you confirmation.