Eeboo I Heard Your Feelings Conversation Cards
Each Conversation Card features a common scenario, such as being picked for a team, or accidentally breaking a vase.
Questions on the back of each card invite parents and children to discuss what is happening and how the characters are feeling in each scene. By looking at the characters’ faces and postures and reflecting on a child's own experiences, these cards help children to recognize emotional dynamics in a variety of situations, while sparking important conversations about feelings and socialization.
Helps develop empathy and observational skills while examining friendly illustrations depicting emotional dynamics in a variety of situations. Conversation Cards cultivate valuable communication and analytical skills while building an essential foundation for social and emotional learning.
Eeboo I Heard Your Feelings. Conversation Cards FLIHF
- DEVELOP SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: 48 illustrated 4.5 x 6 inch cards with picture prompts for conversation about emotional situations, in a sturdy 5 x 6.5 inch box. Includes 2 Parent cards.
- ACCESSIBLE ARTWORK: Warmly illustrated by Saxton Freymann, situations are depicted to encourage thoughtful analysis of emotional dynamics, sparking conversation and insight.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, eeBoo has created wholesome, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, socialization, and skill-building while developing essential skills.
- SAFETY FIRST: Woman owned and mother run, all eeBoo products are rigorously tested and adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE safety regulations. They are designed to be enjoyed again and again.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Made from 90% recycled gray board printed with vegetable-based inks. eeBoo has always been committed to creating responsible, sustainable products.