Buttonbag Sewing Kit
This lovely Buttonbag Sewing Kit for children gathers together some of the favourite beginners sewing projects from other Buttonbag kits and puts them all into one learn to sew gift set.
Included in the pretty suitcase are the materials to make an elephant, an owl, two hanging heart and bird decorations, felt unicorn patch, cat and dog brooches, a felt purse and a drawstring bag. Skills children will learn include cutting out paper patterns, cutting out fabric, basic hand sewing stitches, applique and embroidery - plenty to keep even the busiest hands occupied for quite some time!
Contains lovely cotton fabrics to cut, felt, scissors, tape-measure, needles and pins, embroidery thread, patterns, instructions and toy stuffing and the suitcase is of course the perfect first sewing basket.
Suitcase dimensions 18 by 25 by 8.5cms.
Buttonbag Sewing Kit for children age 8 years old up
- Perfect learn to sew gift
- Packed with pretty cotton fabrics, felt and stuffing
- Full sewing set including needles, pins, thread, scissors, buttons and more
- Suitcase sewing box 18 by 25 by 8.5cms
- Easy-to-use patterns and project instructions
- Includes some of the favourite Buttonbag learn to sew projects for children
- From the Crafts4Kids kids sewing sets range
Do these make great children’s activity toy gifts? If you would recommend these sewing toys to others please add a review.