- Home /
- Little Labs Weather Science Kit
This Weather Science kit offers an handful of essential experiments to address common questions kids have on how weather systems work.
Weather is one of the ever popular topics of conversation and a great area of scientific study and this activity set allows kids to investigate wind, rain, storms, clouds, temperature, evaporation, pressure and more!
Build a weather station and follow the simple instructions delivered mostly through illustrations to carry out 8 weather experiments.
From the award winning Thames & Kosmos Little Labs range where younger children are introduced to the concept and process of experimentation.
Suitable for children from age 5 years old.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Thames and Kosmos Little Labs Weather Science 606114 for age 5 years old up
- Educational science kit for younger children to learn the weather basics
- Includes wind, rain, storms, clouds, temperature, evaporation, air pressure
- 8 hands on experiments to conduct and weather station to build
- 16 page booklet with clear instructions that use lots of illustrations
- Award winning science range for children
Thames and Kosmos Science Kits
Arty Toy Range
Dress Your Doll Levels
Gifts 5 Year Old Up, Gifts 6 Years Old Up, Gifts 8 Years Old Up
Not Suitable for 0-3 yrs
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (4 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 29-Dec-2017 Product:
A useful introduction to weather measurement and the science of weather. Most of it is about learning outside the box. 11-Aug-2015 Product:
Good 06-Dec-2014 Product:
As above. 20-Oct-2014 Product:
Love the fact that Crafts 4 Kids stock educational toys and also how they categorise by age. Have found this website a 'go-to' for buying gifts for my nephews in the UK. Read more reviews on Feefo
- We think you'll like these too
- Recently Viewed