Little Labs Weather Science Kit
This Weather Science kit offers an handful of essential experiments to address common questions kids have on how weather systems work.
Weather is one of the ever popular topics of conversation and a great area of scientific study and this activity set allows kids to investigate wind, rain, storms, clouds, temperature, evaporation, pressure and more!
Build a weather station and follow the simple instructions delivered mostly through illustrations to carry out 8 weather experiments.
From the award winning Thames & Kosmos Little Labs range where younger children are introduced to the concept and process of experimentation.
Suitable for children from age 5 years old.
Thames and Kosmos Little Labs Weather Science 606114 for age 5 years old up
- Educational science kit for younger children to learn the weather basics
- Includes wind, rain, storms, clouds, temperature, evaporation, air pressure
- 8 hands on experiments to conduct and weather station to build
- 16 page booklet with clear instructions that use lots of illustrations
- Award winning science range for children