Sentosphère is a French company created by Véronique Debroise. Her passion for perfumes has led her to travel the world and to write books on aromatic raw materials. She has developed a wide range of aromatic and creative products. In 26 years, Véronique Debroise has created over 40 ranges of products, more than 10 of which have received awards, both in France and internationally. They make perfect gifts for 8 year old girls and boys and above.
Sentosphere's Sustainability Statement
Manufacturing in France, all the while respecting the environment and maintaining affordable prices is actually possible!
The entire Sentosphere team is very concerned with environmental issues. It has always been our goal to find sustainable solutions to improve our manufacturing process:
- All our boxes are made of 100% recycled cardboard and are FSC* certified.
- All the papers we use are Imprim’vert** certified.
- All the paint pots we use are made of 100% recycled plastic.
- All the plastic wedges we use are made of 70% recycled material, and are 100% recyclable.
- We actively fight against overwrapping and make all our packagings are as compacted as possible.
- Our factories recycle all their waste and manufacture compact products. 80% of the raw materials used come from less than 400 km away.
We will do anything that is in our power to continue improving our commitment to the planet and future generations by finding alternative, more sustainable manufacturing solutions.